Bryan users, how good is he on offence?

what are the weapon stats and mods you using and how good/bad is he on offence?

1 Like

He is decent, but I went back to using neut Gov cause the CC was better

1 Like

Not that impressed but im waiting for free mod removal day to give him more attack and crit damage mods and see what goes

3 Likes

He isnt bad on attack but depends on what you do with his gun. You could go more crit or attack. I think he’s stronger with attack but his special doesnt work well without crit. I used him for attack for a while but decided to go without for a while to see if i can do better with his mods and stats

2 Likes

Hes decent, put 30 atk on his weapon and he shreds but went back to uding my norm set up. Collateral damage 2 would have been better for him if he had double atk on his weapon

1 Like

With him on attack I was able to beat a team I normally couldn’t beat so I would say he’s pretty good.

Andrea leader
It’s amaizing
He was killer a three greens with the charge

1 Like

With the right support he is really good. I have an all in crit setup for him behind blue Andrea (40 att, Huge AP on attack). He ARs every 2 turns and hits like a truck.
Here’s my setup. (Still waiting on gold crit chance and AP down mods)

1 Like

this sounds to be the best setup to give him. Pretty basic but I think it works pretty well.

I am going for the same weapon but offensive mods tho

Did you try using attack set , atk mod , crit chance mod , crit dmg mod?

If you have blue alpha or blue konrad pair them with him on offense and they do tons of damage on reg hits when collateral/splash pop off

i put him behind Andrea and also had Herschel for his crit ar

Mine has +35% ATK along with a max gold damage mod and he shreds greens. I’m talking if he does his rush he’ll generally take out both greens on a general team. Absolutely destroys Shiva and Carl. Pretty nice against Koa too

I think attack set is slightly better overall, but I don’t have as many gold mods like I do with crit so it is what it is ATM. Also as much as I liked splash damage, It triggered AP gains faster and wasn’t as consistent as bonus 35 crit. The crit is waaay more consistent now triggering 9 out of 10 times for me which is way more relevant. One high roll crit AR can wipe a whole team of greens.

Combine him with red Lori’s attack buff, and blue Andrea’s 800% nuke for nuisance removal and I have almost 0 trouble with raids.

Sorry about the double post, but here are a few crappy screenshots of his shenanigans. On his own he’s ok, with the right support, I find that he is god tier. Disregard the B team on attack, my A team was out on the 100K exp mission.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.