Bryan or Princess

Bryan or Princess options please

Rose duh

9 Likes

Bofum
(7 characters)

1 Like

Im going for Princess so yeah.

Rose is good though. I wouldn’t mind if I got her. She has camo and an interesting ar.

2 Likes

Camo for 3 remember me Gathor 5*

2 Likes

I would too but I already have her from when they gave toons out as rewards lol

2 Likes

I’m going for Princess, only cos she’s such a damn cool character, probably won’t use her, but I just want one.

1 Like

I need a hard hitting red so im getting Bryan. Princess is good, but I don’t know where I could fit her in my defense

6 Likes

I was thinking Princess would be good in attack against Lydia shield teams behind league Mira it’s a tough one

Bryan
(post must be at least 7 characters)

1 Like

Bryan looks alright but I got 2 govs already and Princess is such a cool ass character and would fit alright into my defence squad so ima probs go with my princess

I’m going for Bryan. Would’ve liked Princess as well but I can’t see much utility for her.

Bryan :gun::gun:

1 Like

Going Princess for 2 reasons, she’ll work well on a full green team I’m working on, Carl, Koa, Kal, Solange( in the future) and Princess. Secondly Bryan is just gonna be an AR charger with that collateral damage

2 Likes

Think about Bryan as the tower catcher king.
Combined with Rocket Abe they could be definitely the master combo, especially with a splash dmg on Bryan’s weapons

1 Like

Bryan for me. Mod him with attack, get rid of the crit so his collateral damage wont go off.
His ar can kill 2 greens if you use him right.

2 Likes

Collateral damage is awesome, especially on alpha and konrad with double attack weapons. They do so much damage u don’t need to worry about an "ar charger"they all dead lol. Collateral damage also is great for clearing guardian shields. For most guardian shields are a huge nuisance, wasting hits to clear. With ARs being higher then 5* Era charging the AR isn’t as destructive to your team. 5* u hit them 1x and boom whole team went off. I am going for Bryan myself. Princess looks cool but she reminds me of Wyatt a lot who I still have as a 5* unleveled.

3 Likes

I went Rose.

Seriously.
I need a red with active skill that stops enemies.
Her AR is great and works well with others.
Her leadership skill is great for Roadmaps and SR too.

2 Likes

idk if Princess is that great bleed can be healed quite easy.