Bruce to pull or save coins?

What is everyone’s opinion. I hopefully, ( tapjoy dependant) will get enough coins today to have enough to pull for Bruce.

Is it worth saving these coins to try win a tournament or pull for Bruce? Last time I grinded enough to pull for erika I got red romanov which was a massive slap in the face and really don’t want this to happen again but an unsure if Bruce is worth the risk.

• Pull
  • Save

0 voters

Pull and get more coins for tourney. Also all tournies are crap so I dunno why would you save anyway.

Do your pull on 2x chances.

1 Like

wait for a shooter with this skill.

1 Like

Worth noting I am melee oriented

:rofl: Funny

I did 3 10 pulls and 1 40 pull. 3 5 stars, no Bruce but did get shield Conrad. I didn’t realize it wasn’t 2x chances. I’d wait if I were you.

If you are having trouble attacking or getting past those windowless teams, you might consider pulling for him.

Otherwise, I’d steer clear if I were you. He’s not going to bring anything to your defence. I like how people go bananas for attacking characters.

Attack is already easy as it is. During the war, it’s even easier provided that you get the towers.

I don’t see the point of pulling for attacking characters. Unless you really want him.

In that case, I’d say wait for 2x chances.

Hope this helps you make up your mind!

2 Likes

Im waiting on Dante, my offense is fine maybe a rez will help on defense.

1 Like

A lot closer than i thought , thanks for everyones input .

Ironically it was solved for me as tapjoy has screwed me again and not give me the coins

3 Likes

Stashes sound more up your alley. I have the same thought as well

1 Like

define “enough”

Doesnt matter now, but was a 40 pull ,but as per normal tapjoy refused to pay out so having to deal with their customer support to try gt what is owed me

I liked Smash 4 better.