2 Likes

Faction mate pulled him on a single.

We’re talking about blue Bruce right?

4 Likes

Him :slight_smile:

1 Like

3* Andrea on a single pull! Yay me! Bwahahaha

4 Likes

I’ve been in need of that Andrea for the Tough-only SR stage since I can’t get my hands on Kenny. Lucky you really.

Id love to pull for him but the odds are just too low. walks to the fireplace and throws $100

100% chance for burn. Feels good

5 Likes

Luck day, got Bruce in Second 10 pull

9 Likes

You were jealous of my Andrea and had to get one for yourself, right? lmao

6 Likes

I did 3 10 pulls and a 40 pull. Coins were saved up for months. No Bruce but did get 3 five stars: blue margaret, red shield Conrad and Green morgan. Oh welz!

2 Likes

I did’t renew my 30 day pass when it expired around the first of the year, but I had enough coins for 3 single pulls. 3* Doc Stevens, 3* Dale, and 4* Maggie. Haven’t spent a dime on the game in about 3 months other than that last pass, and gotta say it feels great! Even though I’ll be hitting P13 in about 2 weeks, this whale has been beached.

4 Likes

Lmao got 5* indomitable Andrea, OG revive Abe and one Viktor (minigun one). Three big pulls, one with no 5* at all. F*

Fail :-1::-1::-1:

3 singles…4* jesus 2 3*

Got him after 10 singles, then in the 10 pull.

1 Like

Since I don’t need an attacking character, I’m gonna skip this one out. Attack is already easy as it is.

Need someone who can really help in defence.

5 Likes

Bought coins with gift cards and got him in one big pull, didn’t cost me anything. I had been holding out for a good green attacker.

I am of the opposite school of thought. I don’t put much stock into defense. I don’t spend anymore and Priya and now Bruce are the only premiers I have, but I can beat almost every defense. So I don’t put much stock into mine.

2 Likes

C’mon y’all… we needs pics!!!

IMG_3229

8 Likes

2 single pulls from saved coins. Best luck I’ve ever had with the game.

15 Likes