Bruce & Cakes?!

So if we are free to play and can’t do pulls for extra cakes, we get nothing once again, right?!

2 Likes

Yup. War all weekend and get nothing, keep surviving :roll_eyes: my fac came in 4th and i chose the chocolate cakes to work toward lao po so now i am half way to a 5* lao po, only 9k more chocolate cakes and two maxed out 6* lao po to get the s class :roll_eyes: we are playing for scraps and some are happy about scraps :man_facepalming: some are spending money for scraps :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yes we are supposed to give you every class toon s in one war. And after you complain because everyone have class s toon team?

1 Like

No, not every s class toon but more than scraps. How about a war toon? Scopely can make 2 s class toons a month as well as other promos but cant make 1 war toon every few months that we can get from a stash? They cant put s class items in milestones like they promised, THEY PROMISED? You trolls can stop complaining about complaining, you dont even play the game i bet

1 Like

Also we will have full s class teams, we already do but they are making 2 every month, yes, we need more access to s class

1 Like

I am just fed up to see some people complain who is not justified and yes I play the game and I only subscribe to the Monthly 10 Dollard subscription. And with hard work, I manage to have Pete so I guess everyone can do it but he will take more time

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.