Broken Lucille compensation

I’m not going to sit here and pretend that this fixes everything, but I’ll say, while it may not be the best, or what it could be, the fact that scopely is actually making an attempt at making things right is refreshing. I think there is still a long way to go in getting this back to what it used to be, but it’s a step in the right direction for sure.

This whole thing will take patience on both sides, but a couple of steps have been taken, and it is nice to see at least that. We’ll see where it all goes from here.

14 Likes

Something is good but this literally isn’t enough. I’m now 234/300. 66 short meaning I STILL have to make 132 attacks. It doesn’t even cover the last mission amount

9 Likes

What compensation is this?

I agree that they are giving compensation now, but it falls so far short, I’m burning 20 cans to reach the 132 Lucille I need, most peeps don’t have that many, so it’s buy cans or forget the last month of horrible mindless grinding🤗

I can only say I appreciate it because it’s extra on top of doing 132. But now I want to know why they can’t even acknowledge that the faction missions are so difficult rank 1 factions won’t complete them

3 Likes

For hordes crashing, they sent out 40 broken Lucille’s. It’s not the best, but better than the nothing we’ve seen for previous bugs.

Oh i haven’t had anything :-1:t2:

1 Like

I feel like they did nothing by doing something. We needed the 60 Lucilles for the last milestone because that would just be enough to get the 300 Lucilles. By giving us 40, we still need the other 20 and the only way to get the other 20 is…getting the last horde milestone.

4 Likes

What’s up with the daily road maps one? Mined all bugged out cant even run it

No communication (as usual) no reasoning behind it, just pick a figure we think will keep them happy. They reduced the horses events to one from 2, they needed to half the milestones (prob impossible for Scope) or pay out the highest mile stone figure as that’s the one people can’t make it to

100% solid answer to cancelling the additional hordes event. Stay on this track!

Appreciated

#PlayersUnited

6 Likes

Tbh don’t think that’s got anything to do with it us who was locked out for 4/5 days because of Scopely still haven’t got compensation or an explanation

I think this is definitely a step in the right direction. It may not cover all the mission but it is decent enough. I am glad they at least listened to us and gave the item versus more cans.

2 Likes

Not to mention the fact that the game keeps brain f4rting & crashing, making grinding through hordes even harder.

1 Like

I didnt get shit

2 Likes

Big thanks @JB.Scopely it was enough for my Piper

2 Likes

I have been playing this mode for almost the entire time. At 116k and it’s only 83 hits. This mode is so time consuming. I can’t imagine most players being able to legit complete it without fleeing.

1 Like

I got two to go. Have legit attempted the battles and the bum holes in my league haven’t dropped d.

This was hands down worst grind of the whole event

2 Likes

By far… I refuse to flee unless there’s like 30 minutes left and I’m short. This is terrible lol.

Can y’all compensate 40 masks and bandages as Well?

2 Likes