Broken Ascendance Promises

One ascendable five star…
8 sacrificial five stars
All gear and medals to take six star to tier two
EVERY MONTH, FREE TO PLAY
(2.5mil for milestones or 4.5k raid milestones for this stuff is not free to play)
Weekly roadmaps for gear and medals
In the near future (6 months ago)

76 Likes

yo just a box don’t forget near for 2018 is June for next F2P 6. theres post on here about it waiting for the link,

Can we get ascend medals in a roadmap? I have sent message @kalishane but no reply. I just want to know will there every be a roadmap for these medals without paying?

2 Likes

If they ever do a road map for ascendance medals the pay out will be worse than the SR crate.

3 Likes

@kalishane since you said you play the game… have you hit any of the solo level up 2 million point milestones? If not give the devs a slap over the back of the head for us. Thx;)

PS HOW CAN WE SCORE IN LEVEL UPS IF YOU DONT GIVE US THE GEAR OR LEGENDARY MEDALS TO ASCEND.

Instead you put the gear as level up milestones that we can’t reach because we don’t have the DAMN GEAR.

UNBELIEVABLE :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

12 Likes

They never keep to there word and always back track game is heavily unfair as it is.

1 Like

Scopely if you are not gonna do shit at least don’t lie for fuck sake. What’s the point of saying something then not accomplish it?

4 Likes

Cause of short term memory, 95% of community has it.

4 Likes

understatement - 99.99% - me included :wink:

1 Like

99.99% of what? :grin:

dam it! came to reply to something just now! hmm…

Dont forget that every charcter will be ascendable eventually , i think it was said to be possible in 2 years, lets do a quick breakdown
The most recent comments seem to suggest scopley are happy releasing one or 2 characters a month at most with everyone on the current list done by june 2018, this means the expected 2 years till all 5* are ascendable is a joke and it is likely gonna be 7 years till this happens which is unacceptable.
there is currently 200 odd( if im right) Legacy 5* in circulation. so to meet the 2 years timeframe incluuding the previous 6 months we still need to ascend 185 legacy 5* in 18 months .Which requires a rate of 10 of these released a month.
At the moment current rate seems to be an average of 12 characters every 6 month so by averaging out it will take aproximatley 7.7 years till we see all current legacy charcaters have a 6* version.

What this also says is that basically all f2p teams are not gonna change much in the next 6 months and have little to no variety at all

11 Likes

Sadly you’re basing your breakdown from start of ascendance to now, don’t forget they had months prior to ascendance going live to develop legacy toons too. "Would have to assume they started development at least 6 months prior to going live.

1 Like

How long has ascendancy been around?

Edit: I see someone mention 6 months above. If that is how long then how do I have enough to ascend 11 and am f2p?

How many 6* do you have currently?

Was talking to a faction mate earlier & we worked out that being in a top faction & buying the SR crates most days was give you enough medals to ascend 15 legendary characters.

Actually I miscounted. I have 9 and can ascend 5 more so 14. I am in a top faction. Just trying to figure out how Scopely fell short because it seems to me they were close to delivering.

my self got all f2p ones besides Shane hes yet to drop and still have lots of tokens

buying the daily crate gives you 5 a day, so 300 in around 2 months

1 Like

Shane’s biggest gaming mistake is that she has Erika but dosent run her as lead on her defense lol

not sure if being serious…

3 Likes