Bring back.... please!

Hi,

What happened to:
6v6 blitz wars
Timed Territories for decent things
Faction Onslaught (boring, but something to do when there’s just a level up running)
Random pattern of events each week. The new set calendar is so average.

Even that event where we had to kill millions of walkers over a month period. It was just something new.

Love this game and been here since the start, but give us something a bit different. You are obviously losing players hand over fist, variety is the spice of life.

Keep surviving.

5 Likes

I miss blitz and 6* terretories but onslaught was SHIT,shit rewards and no milestones so 95% of players dont wanted this so they removed it.I hope they bring it back buy with better rewards like tokens for A whell or 5*A characters.

1 Like

So much yes to all of this…

Bring back territories for uly’s and liliths!

Bring back BLITZ

Bring back Onslaught with adaptations

Bring back the Horde event

2 Likes

You’ll just be back here complaining when you can’t get a timed territory

1 Like

or the return of bennys in the events

i am feeling same

me and my faction liked the event where you had to run FA for get the sweaters. now that promoted team play and farming etc

2 Likes

Not sure what everyone’s beef with onslaught is. You get mod drops, leagues, different factions, don’t need 8 or 6 to start, and it’s not like there’s some demand to do some min points. I liked it. Was something to do and wasn’t demanding of time and I got my best almost perfect stun resist gold mod from it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.