Bring Back Nightmare Survival Road

I actually thought the nightmare SR was pretty good. I wish it was a just a hair easier. It would’ve been cool if more people could finish it. But in general it was a refreshing difference from level up. Thanks.

9 Likes

Bring back hordes instead i want a shot at Joshua.

7 Likes

I had no problem with it being tougher, just too long and too few rewards.

2 Likes

My reaction when we get another survival road instead of hordes

5 Likes

Keep the difficulty, reduce the levels

5 Likes

Exactly my thought

Increased difficulty keep it 25 levels.

1 Like

Umm no… It was like 12467 levels. Fk outta here troll.
Ps. Hordes sucks also :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Fuck that shit fam I don’t like the minimal effort regular SR takes

3 Likes

Nightmare SR was a nice change. Definitely should be on the calendar every few months,

And yes, Hordes should be back. So ridiculous to have pumped so much into developing a new game mode and then only run it twice in about 3 months.

No, just no. Unless it gives no league trophies, then go ahead.
If you want to place in the gold spots in league, then you have to complete survival roads… And they just suck the fun out of anytime spent on the game whilst they are up.

Oh look you can only use yellows, nope now it’s just reds, ok now you need a zombie team, but no hunters so remake that team, oh back to yellow, ooohh you can use that same team again now… Oh and now onto blue, now anyone, oh quick get that crit team back… Urrrghh. Oh and that’s it, energy done, make sure you are back within 2 hours to do it aaaalllll over again to make sure you have enough energy to get halfway through gold by the time it’s over.
Oh what fun.

Hordes instead please.

1 Like

@GHOSTONMETOAST you see this?! You see how outta control @High_Power has become? Moved up from pictures to anime videos, this madness must be stopped!

2 Likes

3 Likes

no thanks

2 Likes

1 Like

Nightmare SR was ten times better than regular SR. Players just have to finish everything. They didn’t realize by completing the first two stages (100 levels, 25 less than regular sr), they received 8 benedicts and 8 gold mods. Way better than anything else from regular SR legendary. Oh, and all that gear they gave out.

But yea, let’s do easier and more levels so I can finish it more way worse rewards. Perfect.

I agree with you but you are also forgetting each consecutive time scipley rolls anything out the rewards are cut in half, then quartered, and then nonexistent.

1 Like

That’s true. I also suspect why it hasn’t came back yet is because players spent less cans so yea. It’s dead lol

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.