Bring back farming gear map

Scopely can u bring back old farming ultra gear =( I need a lot of google night vision for T4 my Wyatt and Dwight 5* and then after I ascend 6* still need that item tooo,… I’m desperate finding that item,… I playing back this game back after 4 month vacuum and with 2 weeks only can upgrade 1 tier =( because I’m out of gear to find and I have a lot of world cans and don’t know where to used that =(

1 Like

The problem is you took 4 months off. You are very far behind and I wish you luck in catching up. The new map that is up now plus the daily Ultimate Map that is up Monday and Tuesday gives three goggle per week guaranteed. You will have to hope that you get lucky with the crates that drop on the last two stages of the Ultra Rare that is up now. A crate drops everytime you run stage 7 or 8. happy farming

2 Likes

Ok I will try farming stage 7 or 8,… thanks

1 Like

Lol my ultra map is a mess

1 Like

the map was fine when stages 7 and 8 would drop a guaranteed piece of gear, albeit random. Why would they change that? Now, we have to use 16 world energy for the “chance” at a random piece of gear? This is no different then the ultimate gear map.

1 Like

I will say the last two stages are random drops but if you’re using drop leaders it’s practically guaranteed

1 Like

I use tokens and drop every time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.