Bring Aarav Cards into Torch Roadmap

Hello Scopley,

Can you please bring Aarav cards into the Torch roadmap as well?

8 Likes

yes pleaseeeeeeeee

1 Like

they haven’t even put the prior s-class’ items into the torch map yet, plus aarav still hasn’t even left his promo wheel yet, give it a few weeks

1 Like

They still need to put the vanilla cakes in there

4 Likes

I want vanilla cakes too. I’m sitting on 20k coins and I’m not buying torches until then. @JB.Scopely

1 Like

I think if you’re buying torches with coins, you might as well buy the toon on the premier wheel, it might come out cheaper.

Rough estimate: Torch box gives in the long run 25.6 torches per 200 coins (20 × 0.7 + 35 × 0.25 + 45 × 0.03 + 75 × 0.02). 130 collectibles costs 166 torches. 10000 collectibles requires about 77 runs through the torch map, or 12,782 torches. That’s almost 500 torch boxes, or 100,000 coins. For that amount of coins, you can get 12 big pulls. I haven’t done a single premier pull in many months, so I have no idea how many collectibles to expect, but for the early S-class I heard you needed to invest about 1,8k, or about 18 big pulls, but I think you can now get the characters on the wheel so it should be a bit cheaper and probably works out to about the same amount, only you don’t have to wait 3 months to do a daily road map.

1 Like

I did 100 pulls for aarav, had coins from tapjoy
got 3 aarav and 1k pictures only

1 Like

100 pulls for Aarav here (also free coins, thanks Tapjoy) and got 1xAarav plus the one for completing 100 pulls and not much more than 800 cards. Pitiful amount really

you know you also need 2nd Aarav right ! and u can not be lucky everyday to pull him on single pull…

1 Like

How about Hengyen’s cakes aswell

1 Like

I think soon something will happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Easiest way would be to create an item (eg call it Supreme Token) which then can be converted to any items required to get an Stoon. This way future toons (which will surely require new items) can easily be ascended to Stoons. Eg. War crates are currently dropping 20keys, but these are useless for people who already have Pete. If instead of keys they dropped 20Supreme Tokens, this can be exchanged in museum for an item of choice (aarav, vanilla cakes, bullets, etc)

1 Like

If only the cards that OP was asking for would solve that issue…

Just flat out buy the damn thing lol we know you ain’t a cheapskate op

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.