Breaking news. German man screws the whole internet

Article 13 eu meme ban has passed. However my friends in Freedom are unaffected. Related image

and it’s all thanks to this massive condom fail. So For real. Any international players affected by this? i’d like to know how much it has affected you.

3 Likes

oh uh that isn’t good. i love my memes

1 Like

Article 13 is a joke. I wanna see Google, Facebook, etc pull out of EU as a big FU to them just to let chaos brew.

1 Like

This! They keep sueing google and all the tech companies and i just think, how about they just pull out of the EU, would be a shit show for sure.

Also this sucks, the interent right now is under attack, it is here in the states, freedoms are being taken and not for the betterment of people as a whole but for the greed of filthy rich assholes who first of all understand little to nothing about the internet, tech, computers, phones, etc and everything, all the laws and everything done is for profit for the 1%

“Those who value security over freedom deserve neither.” - Benjamin Franklin

4 Likes

You spread misinformation. You’re a paid Google/YouTube troll? At least you could’ve had taken some time to research it before posting misleading stuff. 348 people voted in favor of it and 274 people against this. If you can count you clearly can see that 74 people are the reason not one single German.

Are you a content producer or do you create any form of art? You don’t get in trouble for posting memes. Such nonsense. Big companies such as YouTube have to make sure that none of their users makes money from copyrighted content of others without the consent of the creator. While you mention your “friends in Freedom”, you should research how their law will punish people who use people‘s art or tunes in their own favor to make money without having the rights to make money with it.

4 Likes

Do you even know why they sue mentioned companies? Because of privacy rights and tax evasion. You bitch about the wealthy but then it is ok for you when companies worth billions evade taxes to make more billions for their wealthy stockholders or sell your private data to enrich again themselves and the wealthy. Obviously you don’t know how the internet works otherwise you would not write such humbug.

3 Likes

Closing this.

3 Likes