Bother with Priya?

Have enough boxes from the Commonwealth to either S class Aarav or get a Priya. Given Aarav would finish out my t1 attack team and Earl doesn’t like me I could still be trying for rampage come Christmas, I was wondering whether to bother.

My main attack team is Mercer, Princess, Pete, Green Rick and some other toon (haven’t settled yet), so is she still worth getting?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Idk, is breathing worth it?

12 Likes

100% no doubt yes.

4 Likes

do you have ap doc maxed with rush and actie?

1 Like

I am just wondering how do you fight against tanky def with mercer lead :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

use aarav…if it’s too tanky take priya lead in

1 Like

Nope… Aarav is better imo if u don’t have him. Use princess and aarav in a t1 team with Lilly leader and u will be able to kill many more teams than with Priya.

4 Likes

Op is saying he doesn’t have either… so i am suggesting go for priya even if for her lead in a subtle way😅

1 Like

I have 6* Aarav but don’t have enough boxes to S them both, hence the choice I have. I have both Lilly and AP Doc maxed out, so can use either of them

Using Kenny at the moment to neutralise while Princess has a couple of go’s, but sometimes use Jia to bleed them out (instead of either Rick or Kenny)

Not entirely clear what you are asking. But it sounds like aarav would be more immediately useful to you

2 Likes

Lol, do I get Priya or Aarav. In hindsight that should have been the poll options :laughing:

priya first…aarav 2nd

4 Likes

Lilly + Princess + Aarav + Doc + Command (recommend Zander) = usually T2 win.

So Aarav.

But definitely get Priya at some point.

2 Likes

I finally s classed priya and got rampage on her weapon. She’s a beast. Currently trying to decode if a want a second one of her or if I should pick up aarav.

1 Like

Aaravs Follow Up is just devastating. Once he has full AP, it’s usually 2 straight rushes till the fight is over. If you have Lilly as a lead, I would get him first for sure.

3 Likes

Arghh, your not helping with a somewhat split comments, but 1 sided vote. Thanks for the thoughts though people. I think I’m leaning on Aarav purely due to not needing the lick on the weapon… then watch there be a territories event before I get Priya and I kick myself :pensive:

They’re both great toons, get whichever works best for you now and then work on the other.

1 Like

I don’t know which works best, arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol,
I think the general consensus is that there is no wrong decision.
You’ll want both on your teams eventually.
Sounds like Aarav first for your team’s synergy and ease of how quickly he can integrate onto your offense.
Priya right after and hopefully you’re not too far off.

3 Likes