Bonus for using the coins

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Our choice of a lilith, ulysses, or 10k 5star coins? For 5 pulls? You’re joking, right?

16 Likes

10k coins easy decision

It’s something. I wasn’t expecting much but it’s something.

3 Likes

Probably not even gonna pull on the wheels. Would much rather refresh the league store.

It’s something? 95% of anyone who does the 5 pull will wind up with all 4s. So 1250 coins for 5 4s, an outdated 5s (or trainers). Yeah. A kick to the nuts is something too… Who wants one?

7 Likes

Everything this company does shows how much they really care about their player base.

More garbage.

3 Likes

You don’t have to use the coins. What did you want? More coins? I don’t understand.

6 Likes

Then don’t do It. It’s still a free bonus to anyone who is going to do pulls anyway

5 Likes

They implied that there would be a reward for using the coins. And with it being apart of the promises of the future it should have been something good. Not more trainers or useless 5 star toons.

This just shows they don’t care.

5 Likes

It’s all free your getting 1250 free coins and if you chose to use them to pull you get more free stuff stop complaining about free things they are free

10 Likes

And you are getting a reward. What reward would you want for something they are giving you for free?

4 Likes

As an American, it’s my duty to have my cake and complain if I don’t like it.

3 Likes

I don’t think this is bad.
That epic could be something decent.

1 Like

I am just saying it could have been much better. An decent 6s wheel, weapons, gear. Stuff people want.

1 Like

Shhh…let people complain cuz I’m getting free stuff because of it

What I expected
1 pull - trainer bag with 2-5 star trainer
2 pull - refill of choice
3 pull - bag with either watch or radio
4 pull - choice of Lilith or Ulysses
5 pull - a box with a 8 outdated ascendables and rng of which you get.

It was not just a " hey guys wanted to gift you randomly" situation. They wanted to make it up to their community. Primarily spenders .and these items are all almost always available free

5 Likes

Wow. If those are your expectations, you will be severely disappointed going forward. That’s not realistic at all.

10 Likes

That’s the problem of this game. A lot of people just want to take it up the you know what , whatever Scopely gives. Like wake the fuck up, I know it’s free coins but hell if they put up 5 horde cans or something you can actually use then hell yes, i would dump all of it. But really our damn roster is filled with Lility and Ulys. Oh 10k tokens yeah another Benny like i don’t have any of those.

5 Likes

Nobody is making you pull these coins. You can easily use them to buy five hordes cans.

3 Likes

Some people here have Stockholm syndrome real bad.

9 Likes