Blue morgan with follow up and human shield leaked!

Might he be on the next promo?

10 Likes

Raiding with dante…why?

3 Likes

Not my screenshot mate

1 Like

Obviously needs dante two toons dead.

8 Likes

who use morgan on defense? is a suicide

2 Likes

Should have brought a guardian 2 in instead but :man_shrugging:

Why are you talking about how this guy raids?Look at that f*cking bug

9 Likes

Wtf is going on here… That blue Morgan already exist and isn’t a human sheild… I call shenanigans

1 Like

“Nothing to see here, all is working as intended” - scopely

2 Likes

Hey I raid with dante with the heal revive and bonus defence he can be really good in an offensive team

2 Likes

They meant it’s another Blue Morgan with Follow Up and also Human Shield (as a joke obviously, though you just gotta look at the screenshot).

Coinz set. Ready to pull.

Kate is better then Dante imo

1 Like

i raid with eric

I use use to raid with ericka till i found its better and faster having a 5th atk toon …but if it works for u oh well

dont have a ranged human shield. when i raid with eric its an experiment and im having fun with it.
I got eric, solange, koa, green heath, and blue dwight. The one that does 425% damage to a line of enemies. Takes pretty good care of most ranged teams

you dont need a shield just use g2 , i used spencer lead with gov, g2 zeke, blue ty, and red jeremiah

yeah but all my damage comes from heath. If he is hit twice without a guardian shield he is dead. He can take 3 hits with a shield but all i need him to do is go off so he needs to stay alive for 2 turns. Its all around better to just use a human sheild to keep him alive instead of depending on a guardian shield. @Apex98