Blitz war is live

Seriously Scopely, thank you for giving us what the players wanted. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Except a lot of players got locked out due to zero warning a faction event was starting

9 Likes

Yeah real nice 18 hours and mid week lol, trash

5 Likes

Exactly this lol

Doesn’t blitz come from the German word for lightning?

Sudden, without warning, kinda scary, but ultimately short…

Blitz war living up to its name

8 Likes

Personally it’s funny, people are faction farming instead of earning it the right way, so I can’t so I feel bad.

9 Likes

Start a blitz war at 11 pm on a Wednesday night… :thinking:

1 Like

We want blitz wars but not like this. It’s 11:30 no notice and the rewards are severly lacking. 11-25 gets 600 nuggets? Milestones are complete garbage. I could have got 2200 from the sr. Why so cheap?

I’m off to sleep like half of the country right now. Then the rest will be at work or school and its over. Not cool.

5 Likes

Ulysses is pretty sweet for only 20k

2 Likes

Your right I totaly missed it because of rage. Just saw the beanie and radio and for some reason I though it was burt. lol

Still it’s costing me 1800 nuggets and I doubt I can get a match off tonight, Most of my faction are on the east cost like me. We’re sleeping. They could have started this 4 hours earlier or let it run longer.

2 Likes

You assume. People might also be visiting the regions weapon crafting faction.

2 Likes

I have no blitz war what’s going on :sob:

I don’t need crafting factions to hit, got stun guns and abs def without them js.

Thank you so much @kalishane this is what we’ve wanted. Take it to the team.

1 Like

No one wanted it like this

We’ve already ran three matches in both regions, wouldn’t say nobody bud.

Congratulations to the minority group

2 Likes

Well aren’t you special, still wrong in your assumption though.

1 Like

Wrong with what? You hit in a cf so what. I hit without joining a cf and don’t worry about getting caught faction farming or crafting in another faction. Didn’t really prove anything by your ss’s. Want a pat on the back, there there feel better?

1 Like

@kalishane @Shawn.Scopely

Wow this is some bs. Marion gets yet another levelup that nobody wanted at all with no nuggets and these regions get blitz when war is the only thing keeping most of us playing

An explanation for this would be most welcome

3 Likes