Blitz war 02/04 please

With the covid 19 in full affect and everyone staying at home with nothing to do is there any chance we could get a blitz war next week to help pass the time Please @WalkerTexasRanger

6 Likes

and have it end up another blitz crw? nah am good

4 Likes

If they keep it to aow, I wouldn’t mind

3 Likes

Not everyone is staying at home with nothing to do.

I got a text at 11pm last night telling everyone not already working from home to go into work to be told whether they would be needed at work or not. Fortunately I was already working from home, but my point here is that a lot of people are still working.

So blitz wars are good, but so are many other options. Like onslaught and hordes.

5 Likes

Onslaught will be better, especially if they give us 800 s class item as milestone rewards like before. Blitz war give lesser, although you become rank 1

1 Like

Everyone NEEDS to be tho. If you dont HAVE to go out to work stay your azz home

I love war Crw ,blitz or aow would be very welcome every week😷

Nooo :joy: i like wars but we need to rest too

1 Like

I wish we have a blitz every other weekend just like Cwr this way every weekend we would have some kind of war

faction onslaught is coming, at least something old is back. I would however actually like a blitz war too maybe. But, I don’t mind waiting for the regular time

1 Like

That’s ok you rest while I war, I’m going to be at home for a month with this virus :hugs:

What? If you’re working from home you’re not sitting doing nothing. You’re working. And a lot of people still have to go out to work.

And that’s all good but I said what I said… IF you don’t have to go out to go to work… stay your azz home.

That is not the point of my comment. And you are well aware of that I think but are just being obnoxious.

Same here… i have to stay home…

1 Like

I was literally saying what I felt, I think I misunderstood what you were trying to say. Wasnt trying to be obnoxious at all

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.