Bleed Blitz War, Good or Bad?

This last weekends Bleed Blitz War was the first global test run of some new additions that will potentially stay in wars for the long term so getting thoughts out about things that are good or bad as early as possible is the best way forward!

When it comes to the Blitz, while streaming, a lot of people seemed to be in agreement that the amount of towers in a 6vs6 war was far too high and that it would even be too high for 8vs8! How many towers do you think would best suit the two modes?

MAXIMUM towers for 6v6?

0 voters

MAXIMUM towers for 8v8?

0 voters

Also what about the potential effects the towers would have, what are things you would like to and would not like to see?

1 Like

I would like 0 towers. Straight up level playing field war.
Either that or wars along the lines of the arena set up ie an old school war/ draft war / trait mania war.

2 Likes

That’s raids isn’t it?

9 Likes

Only in your own region it is.

With 95 percent attack teams has princess and pryia you could have rampage resist tower normalize resist tower or even command tower that stops an attack team or defence team using command would level the playing field quite a bit or a crosshairs resist tower lots of options out there

3 Likes

Also a bonus hp block tower aswell lots of toons out there now but that could be to hard to try and figure out

Mixed feelings about it.

I liked having 5 towers, it forced more communication between the faction to coordinate. Also if you missed your tower it didnt seem like such a big deal & when your faction got all 5, you felt like a god!

I felt bleed towers just made everyone go “Mercer lead” for defense. Wasnt much variety in defense & tbh, Mercer lead for defense was pretty common anyway.

It definately made war different. Was alot more emphasis on towers, which for me being in a top 5 faction is kinda a dead thing. We only need to grab towers when fighting top 4.

I’d defo like to see towers that impact team building decisions.

2 Likes

In my personal conception this 5 towers where ok even low lvl factions where able to make some points

2 Likes

I thought bleeding towers were a great way to bring new life to war! My main concern was the possibility of me as the attacker being affected by the towers, making it harder to attack. War is at its WORST when it’s just bland raiding, so the added advantages and new strategic elements breathed new life into it.

I would like to see towers continue to have an impact on wars. Even bringing back some really old ideas like +30-50% attack towers for the attacking team would be cool in my opinion. This gives weaker factions an opportunity to beat stronger ones if they get to towers first.

3 Likes

Yeah bring back :100: percent attack towers so I can turn 1 all thanks scopes

5 Likes

I think youd need more defense oriented towers for that. Top factions dont need to go for attack towers because they can kill you faster then you can kill them without. If the towers give you a chance @ defending attacks whilst you attack them, you have more more chance of survival. Likewise if they have attack towers by the time you get them, you’re gonna be hit a few times & be behind anyway, so defo need defense style towers to cause upsets.

1 Like

Loved it, war was so stale and it needed all these changes, Sure a few tweaks here and there but for me a great start, could do with some more milestones in the war missions as actives will have them finished next war, and war wheel needs improving as I won’t pull on that atm, overall pretty good B+

5 Likes

I thought it was dumb to have all bleed towers. None of the tops were even bothering to take them. We just went into the killing right away. In the time it takes to grab towers, you could get off two or three speed attacks. I didn’t notice the effect when opponents did go after them as most matches are over in two or three turns.

I do like the extra towers idea but I much prefer trait advantages over things like burn or bleed. Last crw, grabbing the infirmary was key for most matchups and everyone went for them. This time towers were meaningless and ignored.

So, thumbs down for me.

Goodish. different at least

I give it thumbs up… made war more exciting and quite swift for win/loss.

Defo enjoyed fact had 5 to go at all with same effect too as kept it simple.

5 Likes

Was a fun blitz, only thing I would change as Lock mentioned is reducing towers to 3. 5 was a bit too much and hectic

2 Likes

Instant death towers

1 Like

I am for high tower count. When I war, I want it to be nuts. If I want to chill out and just battle I’ll just use some raid cans.

4 Likes

I think a variety in number of towers could be interesting. The number of towers and short timers in bleed blitz did add a certain frenetic quality to war, which I’m not sure I’d enjoy every war, but could be a reasonable switch up to keep things varied

3 Likes

One tower with a super short timer could be funny