Blazing hot offer 🔥

As a company who really care about their players and costumers, Scopely brings a incredible offer for you!!!
Yes!! For those who missed the Whisper event heres your chance of having your exclusive BURT, ops, MICHELLE for a very cheap price with the outstanding amount of 1% chances. Holy crap and people complain about Scopely, a lawful good company who always find a way to take your money and give you crap in the back.

15 Likes

Just as I thought the hole couldn’t get any deeper… BTW, there is now a low chance of encountering double Michelle teams from now on.

3 Likes

i wouldnt mind having two michelle.

I don’t think a lot of people will get a second Michelle (or maybe the first one) but I’m sure a lot of people will spend for this offer, and waste their money of course.

3 Likes

but but but it comes with 50 keys.Nah a whale just screamed at me I’m the problem with this game, but I bet I know who’s buying this trash lol.

1 Like

I got yelled at by someone over cake earlier

1 Like

As someone who never got Michelle I’m almost tempted. Oh yeah 1%. Fu Scopely

bigger chance then jessie

Why would anyone need a second Michelle when piper just came out? Don’t need two lead skills.

1 Like

Personally I’d love to get Michelle. Wasn’t around for her before. No way am i spending on something like that offer though. I know I’ll only get burt if i do anyway, so i don’t even see her in that crate :joy:

I saw this offer a few hours ago. Thought it was a pretty big insult

1 Like

I ain’t complaining and i ain’t buying.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.