Black market weapons

There are 2 blue weapons.
Who is going for them?

Sthephane weapon.

4 Likes

Just got the Stephanie weapon, won’t be bothering with the Lilly weapon though. Stephanie wep could work well on either my Lilly or Wangfa

Stephanie’s shotgun will be alright after some modification. Saves you 50k tokens to 5 star your own blue weapon. And a bunch more trying to get that 3rd slot special

4 Likes

Stephanie’s Shotgun is not that bad, Impair and AP down is good, I would change that last one to something else, but even the 35 crit is a good stepping stone to build on.

I think that Lilly’s weapon has a nuisance value, but isn’t that special its fine.

4 Likes

I didn’t have any luck with crafting, but ended up with almost the same weapon for Raulito after Earl stole all of my tokens. His weapon comes with great chance to impair, and it has saved my rear countless times when other attempts to control have failed and Priya or Princess are all charged up waiting to spank me. That is without even having the AP down.

The increase basic was the best of the 5 star crits that I have been able to get (never can get the rampage on tough weaps), so I have kept it. It’s not too bad.

1 Like

Lilly’s weapon looks good with guaranteed heal on 4th slot but don’t worth the cost since Royal Flush is hard to earn. Stephanie weapon is better for sure, but I already spent all the itens on trainers.

1 Like