Black Market Name Change?

Why’s the black market been changed to Gray Market??

2 Likes

Black market lives matter?

15 Likes

Surely not…

Americans and their obsession with race…so dumb!

17 Likes

Not all Americans are obsessed with race just one that need a narrative to push.

8 Likes

Mine still says black market. Is it an update thing?

I seriously hope not. Thats absolutely ridiculous if they have.

1 Like

Lmao wtf?

I typed a whole thing and remembered you can’t talk politics on here lol. But you right.

Misfits forever. My girls both have misfits shirts. Lots of band shirts actually haha.

2 Likes

War’s white flag needs changing if thats the case.

3 Likes

Change it to Black Hole Market cos that’s what is… in fact the shop/offers/depot bit is massive mess with endless tabs and side bits with sub sections.

4 Likes

Grey flag

1 Like

I have a feeling there are aliens somewhere getting ready to revolt!

17 Likes

Because politics are stupid, and it brings out the worst of people.

9 Likes

Petition to change the name to “Atlanta Swap Meet.”

14 Likes

I get that there are lots of things going on in the world right now… but wow! what a needless change

4 Likes

I am offended. im getting old and going grey so it upsets me.

Im also upset that you have spelt it wrong :stuck_out_tongue: very offended by this

12 Likes

Why not just change it to the market. Grey market makes no sense.

11 Likes

Just googled black market and had links to both Gray and white markets…

Black is illegal, Gray not totally legit and white legal. That’s it in very brief as not copy an pasting reams nor debating it for anyone who decides to pipe up.

No need for the change and black fitted the narrative better when release it

Edit: this info was courtesy of wikipedia

7 Likes

I know a lot of us are joking about a politics thing but I would really like to know why the change.

We know that a black market is a market where is kind of underground which would fit into the game very well.

A gray market is a market where there is a supply chain but not from the original manufacture. Kind of like a third-party system so that makes no sense at all.

13 Likes