Biggest war streak?

I was wondering what was the biggest war streak in war and how many points do you get?

I never count the hours I war but I’m usually on the whole weekend and last crw I was on for about 3/4 of it and scored 800k

I mean every 5 attacks you get war streak and i was wondering who did the biggest

He means long war matches where you don’t lose a battle…those stupid epics where people COIN to victory. Lol…

They stop giving bonus after 20 attacks

Oh I don’t know hundreds probably I usually never fail a attack lol

Scored 62k in a single match, probably the streak was huge lol

Mines was probably an entire match and scored my highest of probs 25-30 k can’t remember the exact

Think I hit 25 once but can’t remember lol.

How do you even score 800k? That’s crazy man :confused:

He’s perfect scopely customer, he has time, money, maybe even dedication, who knows :sweat_smile:

Easy I was actually trying to hit a million lol

I have knocked off numerous 40k wars, but not usually flawlessly. For the big points, you have to fast attack and mistakes happen…

I did this last CRW. All of my teammates fell asleep, lol. Didn’t have to repair (the opposing fac was ranked evenly with us) but i blew out the cans. We did win. You can see the other fac score in the background. They had all 8 score that war.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.