BIg ol oof (Winter wheel complaints)

My math isn’t gr8 but I’m also semi intoxicated but either an entire pull or very close to a pull has already been up for grabs in the last 24 to 48 hrs on the winter wheel lmao before even being able to earn tokens plz put like 5 or 10 in milestones for crw getting 200 k isnt an easy feat for f2ps, also the spend 130 dollars on revive mack or gamble it keep on surviving tis a sad day

3 Likes

You’re drunk; go home.

7 Likes

Nah still relevant you can just straight up buy all the tokens for a pull already lmao hold some events

2 Likes

Who cares if you can buy it. Stop worrying about what other people do

4 Likes

the point just flew over the head eh

For someone who says “stop crying” and “stop worrying about others” you sure do complain about others complaining a lot :joy:

4 Likes

Slacker is a clown.

6 Likes

We all know this by now id think or at least hope lol

By asking questions or having a different opinion I’m complaining? I could care less if people can buy something and how people choose to spend their money doesn’t affect me. You both seem mad because someone else has something you don’t and it’s comedic how full of tears this forum is

2 Likes

Fight fight fight kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

d00d games garbage when you can just buy a pull before war

Say what?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.