Big mistake in PVP!

Why after updating the characters who have an active skill on the first move (Doctor, Riven, Cole, El and before.) do not use it? This was the main advantage of these characters. Now the protection is lost. You must fix this ERROR as soon as possible. otherwise, many players will be unprotected at the nearest CRW. And it will be a qualifying war !!!

6 Likes

I havent noticed anything doc and raven that jve come across still use theres turn 1 even cole

Lol ur pockets hurt?

3 Likes

Look carefully. I’m talking about my defense. When they attack me, these characters do not work as they should …

Yes I have noticed this too. I was attacking a team with Cole and he didn’t use his active turn 1.

1 Like

So are the other characters about whom I write. This is especially true of the Doctor!

Defo add Laipo and Zander to that list

2 Likes

I feel unprotected

2 Likes

Dont want laopo using it

3 Likes

James isn’t using his active either and I really like when he does cause whenever that collateral pops I’m fked

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is scopely trying to build a better A. I

Разработчики верните нам активный навык в нашей защите у всех персонажей он сместился на 1 ход и вся защита стала бесполезной

So far i encounter doc, raven and cole, they still use their active skill if im not hit them first with priya. Should have checked first whether your doc hit by priya first or not

Turn 1 actives broken asf, the issue has been acknowledged but the broken update was released anyway

Absolutely no point in running doc or raven on defence at the moment.

Luapo hasn’t ever worked properly either

What’s the deal with this @TayTron @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely ?? This is massively game breaking when these characters rely on the turn 1 actives to be useful

3 Likes

Toons with a first turn AR or active shouldn’t be in this game.

1 Like

Yet they are and have been for a long time now. If this was being purposely changed I would expect it to have been communicated beforehand.

Yet another untested, bugridden release rushed to production for fear of impacting the weekly profits

1 Like

This is a claimed property of these characters and it should work. Otherwise, this is a fraud of players

2 Likes

Fix this before war!

2 Likes

Before the war, you must definitely fix it! Many players will be left without protection or an urgent need to redo. And the new protection still needs to be tested, insert modifications and more