Better to use 5* tokens now?

Since we are getting a new update to the 5* token wheel, does it make more sense to save 5* tokens now and pull when new wheel update comes out?

YES!!! I am holding onto 7 pulls at the moment and I know some people have more than that.

1 Like

i have the same thought because i want Shiva and Carl. So i dont know if i save tokens ,maybe with so many new characters if my chances will drop…Especially if there are no new assendable

2 Likes

Obviously there is an update coming soon to most of the token wheels, not sure if holding onto tokens is the best idea though, update doesn’t always equate to better, & doubly so with $copely.

7 Likes

A majority of 5*s are already in the wheel…

Who do yall think they are going to add, Alpha or Erika? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

No, but they did say adding some to complete museum collections. If that’s the case, the Blue OG Dwight should possibly be in there at least

1 Like

Save them. The beta is live right now without the wheel updates so the actual update cannot be that far away. The post from the dev said 40-50 additions to the 4 and 5-star toons as well as 30 to the 3 stars. He also mentioned now being able to complete the museum collections. He didn’t say anything about removing toons so those are gonna be some gigantic wheels with really crappy odds of pulling the one you want. I would love them to break the wheels down by trait. That way it should help narrow down the result quite a bit.

3 Likes

Yeah, but 4* only can get more intresting and better.

For me the answer is simple. If you still want/need a toon in the current wheel, pull. If you need fodder(ascension or level), pull. If you dont holding on to the tokens is probably the play.

1 Like

I save for 10 pulls on the token wheel

That way I get 10x the disappointment/fodder for my efforts.

4 Likes

Seems like a solid plan. Hope you get all the crap you were looking for :wink:

I have been using your method for a while now after my last 3 terrible dupe pulls. Scopes if it’s got to be crap cant it be new crap?

1 Like

Maybe some one told me Erika is in the new one but who the heck knows if this is true

I think we can all be massively confident that the new wheel does not include Erika :rofl:

3 Likes

Remember when they said the game tries to limit the dupes that you pull? When they updated the 5* wheel some time ago, that was wiped clean and you started over again. You started pulling more dupes that you already had because the wheel update wiped previous pull results. The same thing will happen again with the update. If you’re still trying to get a certain toon from the wheel I would think you should pull now before the update.

Erika_Powell

“If you want me your gonna have to pay for me and I don’t take tokens.”

7 Likes

Gives blow jobs for food stamps though!

1 Like

Hey gotta eat right? :rofl:

1 Like

That’s my primary currency for trade.

1 Like

Lol that’s probably what she’d say. Better yet she’ll say, “You’ve got to abandon your responsibilities and use all of your hard earned checks in order for me to join your roster.”

She’s still a horrible teacher for willing to abandon her students damn.

1 Like