Beta Word Filter

Please relax your beta word filter a bit. Here are some words that I want to say which I don’t think they’re naughty. I’ll update as I run into more.

• strip
  • hart
  • breast
  • groin
  • negan
  • numbers
  • dumbest (dumb is ok though)
  • Lucille
  • dwight
12 Likes

Right, so we can’t say “strip”, yet the game itself can tell us

28 Likes

It sure makes it awkward when taking weapon territories.

5 Likes

Huh? 7.7

Lol. Supposed to be an 18+ game, not Club Penguin

28 Likes

18+ Recommended to play. Mentality And language is rated G. Cause you know kids below do actually play.

Well game chat is dead to me now.

8 Likes

Also:
•ffs
•retarded
•gtfo
•smdh
•balls
•damn

Check the retarded damn rating or gtfo. Ffs. Smdh. NOT the dog’s balls.

10 Likes

Time to learn other languages and beat the bot

5 Likes

Dude, if it goes live like this, it will absolutely ruin my favorite aspect of the game.

2 Likes

Ill be cussing up a storm in chinese or latin muhahaha

2 Likes

Precious snowflakes are celebrating somewhere, not in the streets though, it’s dangerous out there…

19 Likes

I’m in the Hart region as well. The fact that we can’t say the region name or our traditional regional greeting of “Stfu” is really weird. Why?

5 Likes

AHH of course. The *@#‽ Mall…

2 Likes

Are you kidding me?

Soon everyone is banned. Time to find another game

4 Likes

This is just fucked up !!! They should rename thier tts before they banned anyone else :triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Let’s take it a step further and just ban people in game that will really make em stop…stop playing the game completely that is…

1 Like

Looks like this is being fixed…I can say hart now!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

We’re currently in the process of tuning this feature while it is in beta. Please keep reporting words on this thread that you feel are too strict, so that we can improve the experience for everyone before the feature goes live. While we can’t guarantee that every word reported here will be adjusted, we greatly appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

5 Likes