Beta-Survival road

You’re crazy!?.. Who invented such complexity?..

1. Here is this walking at all not kill.
  2. If you have one character left and you kill him, on the next turn he kills you and the whole stage begins again.
    You killed the road…

8 Likes

Immune to headshots and 5k HP seems really silly. Like if he was the only walker on the stage you’d probably still lose

13 Likes

Neato burrito

7 Likes

Wish i could get on the game and try it out but I’m pretty much locked out on a game reset loop

8 Likes

Just wait for that Intimidation walker who taunts your toons for 2 turns over and over again. That is also headshot immune which killed my team over and over again in my main acct.

8 Likes

Stun weapons on attack weapons should be good

5 Likes

Time to actuly use our brains for this…perhaps bledding him out may work but who’s crazy enough to use a bleed team against walkers…

3 Likes

It’s more like who’s crazy enough to think about anything

5 Likes

All you can say is the game is run by people that don’t play the game😂

12 Likes

Wish this S+ class walker was in my roster

10 Likes

Assuming you’re allowed green. SR likes to play with requirements

4 Likes

The stun is triggered 1/10, and even if he is “stun”, then:

1. there are two.
  2. beats him quite a bit.
    The only thing that works for them is “reflection.”…
1 Like

Yes, in this case it is possible to attack only “green or yellow”… There are stages where against the same zombies can be put only “red”, in this case, and “reflection” will not put…
@GR.Scopely, @JB.Scopely:
As Scopely can not understand that “do not need to fix what works so well.”…

Never thought of that

1 Like

It depend on how many weapons you have with stun if you run 4 on a team this would increase the chance

1 Like

May be time to rethink walker stages I guess. Camo/Bleed might be more useful?

1 Like

Yes, I have a lot of such weapons, I proceeded from the fact that all 5 had weapons with stun… They are not stunned… :unamused:

You chances might be low because of the resist mods

We’re talking about a Walker, aren’t we?.. It’s not stunned, it’s just (correctly spelled above) - super S class…

I thought some had resist mods maybe that’s just hordes

1 Like