Best use of Survival Markers?

When I started out I got Ezekiel and Jesus from Survival Road on Extreme Sales. I got all the multi-tool knives and they are maxed out.

I’ve been stockpiling Survival Markers since then, just buying the crate that gives ascendance medals every day.

Is it worth it to get the 5* Dr Stevens or is he not really relevant any more? I have 13 Legends at Tier 3 or higher so I’ve got plenty of characters that are better, just wondering if he still finds a use on any teams.

Thanks

Just wait for Adens show up especially when they’re on sale. Unless Dr Stevens becomes an Legacy I don’t think there is much need for him.

1 Like

I would just stockpile until the depot is updated.

He’s still relevant if you continue to play the daily SR levels. As they get harder, he provides a great buff for teammates behind a crit leader skill against walkers

I still think dr s is the best healer in the game for f2p players. I still use him a lot. He gives a nice health buff to all the team so is better than red zeke. I’d love a shield to put him behind pleafing eyes at scopely

I also agree the crit shields come in handy on survival road tournaments.

Otherwise just buy the 5*s as fodder for ascending l.

I still think dr s is the best healer in the game for f2p players. I still use him a lot. He gives a nice health buff to all the team so is better than red zeke. I’d love a shield to put him behind pleafing eyes at scopely

I also agree the crit shields come in handy on survival road tournaments.

Otherwise just buy the 5*s as fodder for ascending.

SR Zeke is better than Stevens.

1 Like

Hello? They gave everyone a free shield. Yellow Andrea. :smirk:

1 Like

Only if you sign up to survivors club. And to be any use you need to subscribe for real money.

You are right. I should have been more specific. That was a useless free shield they gave. What I meant was “if only I had a free shield I could fully level up and use for free”. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.