Best offer i have seen ever!

AMAZING !!! MARVELOUS !!! I WAS WAITING FOR IT !!! OFFER OF THE CENTURY !!! 109 Eu FOR… FOR WHAT…? 8 LILITH !!! OR A GPS!!! OR 20 000 COINS THAT I AM SURE THAT I WON’T GET !!! I THINK I AM GONNA BUY IT TWICE !! :laughing::joy:

LOOK !

6 Likes

for me it is R$309,99; about 1/3 of the minimum wage (Brazil), here you need to be rich to buy these “promotions”

6 Likes

Basically if we buy this offer we pay on avg. More for 6666 coins than we would for 8250 (I consider trainer/gear options of zero value)

Worst offer I’ve ever seen. This is quite literally disgusting.

And we all know their odds are absolute bullshit. The true odds are like 49.9% for the trainers, 49.9% for the gear boxes and 0.2% for the coins.

Remember guys we’re all in buckets and they tweak our odds accordingly.

Someone please sic a third lawsuit on these fraudster fucks

10 Likes

Just gonna leave this here to remind you all

3 Likes

Lmao @ the guy that gets 8 Lilith for :100: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

People are going to be getting this and then coming on here to complain how they got screwed when it was their own fault for buying that crap offer which I don’t even know what person makes these decisions to put these out

1 Like

well we dont need to complain, u can always just not buy it if u dont like the offer.

but yeah, i agree with everyone, we all want better more powerful offers, like maybe replace the gear and trainers with >2000 s-class collectibles, perfect mods, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.