Best defence team you have seen?

Which was the best defence team you faced in CRW ?

5 Benedicts.

17 Likes

The one that doesn’t have a single shield or revive character.

7 Likes

Lydia, holly, nik, Tobin and Jesus shield - 8% and 20% weapons. Either robin or holly was commanded turn 1. Whole team has elusive or Tobin just rocked and destroyed

18 Likes

Any green heavy teams with stun on attack. They used to proc nearly every time this last war.

3 Likes

Some guy in our matchup this weekend, Havok in GGI had a very similar team but numerous other blues in place of tobin. I couldn’t get near him.

Holly popped, Barker popped, Garrett popped, whoever. Whole thing was a massive clusterfck and then i fled :rofl:

5 Likes

1553085297542-1
only team failed to defeat was this this all 3 marlon had 8% ap to all and all three rushed ib 2nd turn on me lol

10 Likes

Maybe take an all green stun team next time

1 Like

Best defence team I’ve seen is a certain Hunter team that @Idrafis saw lol

2 Likes

Toughest team I came across was Lydia lead, Mercer, Shield Jesus, Magna and Molly.

He defended me a couple times when the rng didn’t go my way. I got him in six turns the rest of the time. Even when things went perfect I couldn’t get him in three, they were pretty beefed up. A good opponent.

I had a guy in my league with an S10 team but he wouldn’t reveal who he had on it.

A team with full of 1 star chars.Don’t need to mention their weapons.

1 Like

LOL

6 Likes

3 healers on atk…why lol

11 Likes

I don’t even use one :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I saw blue barker In some teams as well, great for ap drainage and control

The turn 1/2 rush teams i saw last crw where all pretty good…some better than others. It was basically fuk or be fuked :joy: .

Some people proud to win the raid with full bar health. Stupid but true

2 Likes

Yes, I faced this team too and couldn’t beat it with my regular team. Might need to make a new one to combat this since it’ll start becoming the meta.

1 Like

I found some success with my shield having an ap down weapon, but was not consistent. Working on a counter now

Definitely not any of the teams I use…