Best damage toon?

Who do you think is the best toon for attack? I listed a couple of the most common ones I see being used. If other, comment who it is.

• Blue Disarming Michonne
  • Decap Tyreese
  • Marlon & Rosie
  • Wayland
  • Green Abe
  • Blue Andrea
  • Lacerator Shiva
  • Disarm Bruce
  • Romanov
  • Green Shiva
  • Blue Crossbow Dwight
  • Other

0 voters

Decap, nuf said

Blue Morgan has replaced my decap Tyresse. If you can save his ar after it builds up and you can say bye bye Erika teams.

Seriously he can use his ar 3x in 1 turn if rng favors you and you have a command for the 3rd ar use.

2 Likes

He is fun… If you have two commands and rng is on your side, you can fire off 4 Morgan AR’s in one turn, feels so good :slight_smile:

Haven’t been able to do that cause I think you can’t command the same toon twice

You cant.

1 Like

What Morgan? That boyo is bugged beyond repair, pity on whoever used him recently. Let’s just say a Morgan used is an energy wasted :wink::joy:

2 Likes

Don’t use that bugged out active skill. Used it once when he was launched realized it didn’t work. Never used it again

1 Like

Marlon is the best damage out there, with his weapon +45att, medium ap when att and he could rush in turn 3 with his 66ap. All gold att mods and you could reach his att to 5k7, oh and i forget about on a roll. God damage dealer.

Hmm mine sometimes pops on turn two. You must be doing something wrong

Morgan is better, hands down. Marlon sucks when On a Roll resets, Morgan shines bright at all times. Want proof? Here’s proof in the form of a field test brought to you by @Wanderer himself.

1 Like

i like using tara

1 Like

So lets keep Marlon without being impair or stun with mods. i always use magna with impair to protect all my glass canon. By the way Morgan sucks too when stunned or impaired.

1 Like

I probably would have said Decap Tyreese had I read the options more thoroughly.

But I voted for Bruce - and he’s amazing with a stun Lucille. Probably doesn’t do as much damage as my Romanov, Ty or Gov but the all round value of effectively being able to have stun on attack (if RNGesus is with you), disarm and a high damage output is brilliant

1 Like

It’s debatable which is better. It’s quite situational as Morgan’s weapon will not always proc and then you just have an extra attack worth normal ap gain. When his weapon does proc after rushing its an instant bonus kill shot. But very situational so you can’t fully rely on him, he just has a high upside when compared to a toon like Andrea or aiko. Both are awesome when paired with Harvey.

Like anything really depends on the supporting cast.

1 Like

It’s Michonne imo she’s just all around amazing from disarm to her heavy hitting rush and her weapon comes in very clutch she’s just a amazing toon and my favorite attack toon

3 Likes

i dont count on luck man, its because his weapon.

What about blue konrad? I’d say that mf does a hell of a lot of dmg

2 Likes

i love wayland on faction assault so many dmg. in raids too

1 Like

Konrad and Alpha (decap) can wipe a whole team turn 3 when used properly.

2 Likes