Best big pull EVER!

Hey @JB.Scopely I think it’s time that an ASCENDABLE was guaranteed for spending $100. People might not be as reluctant to spend on pulls if they knew they weren’t going to get 39 depot characters and an old ass 5* that I already have 3 of. Add this to the list of things that need an update.

9 Likes

That Rick is gonna be ascendable soon

24 Likes

9 Likes

i always pull unascendables its dumb

No I must of missed that!!! You solved another mystery, Sherlock! The post is about guaranteeing an ascendable with a $100 worth of pulls.

2 Likes

At least you got a ascendable

1 Like

I must of missed the ascendable… which one? I’ll revise my statement…

A CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO ASCEND 5* SHOULD BE GUARANTEED

1 Like

At least ya got that shield magna

4 Likes

Pulls cost coins not dollars so that would be impossible to regulate properly. I sure hope you’re not suggesting they change the cost to pull to dollars instead of coins.

How so? They already guarantee a 5*. I’m just saying that it’s needs to be updated to guarantee an ascendable 5*.

Get @Wanderer and @Kodak_black on it. They got the pull with JB

2 Likes

They don’t guarante a 5* anymore. That was before they started posting the odds. If a 5* was guaranteed with a predetermined amount of pulls then the odds would be very inaccurate and a complete lie. Someone in my faction today pulled 40 four stars with no previous pulls on that wheel.

This is from 30 minutes ago

2 Likes

Sounds like someone in your faction needs to contact support… or they’re full of shit

2 Likes

Congratulations you have made thru your right of passage!

Next big pull you do will grant the desire promo you seek!

Catch is thou is it’s only if you do it right now!

GO GO NOW

2 Likes

Sounds like yet another reason for fraudulent advertising to be proven by falsely posted odds then. See ya in a month or 2 when this post gets taken down.

It’s been guanteed 5* in 40 for at least a year

1 Like

Not sure what this is about but…

WANDERER APPROVED

1 Like

KODAK APPROVED

3 Likes

Just to add. I’m not a fan of the 6s art for that Rick. Feels dumb.

WANDERER DISAGREES.

1 Like