Bennies and coins

I want them back…

2 Likes

I lost 18k league tokens didn’t have fast gear. As I don’t have any fast toons. Now I have bunch crap whetsones anf sheathes I cant use.

1 Like

I now understand why people buy cheap coins.

Support are not budging with me at all. Had 3 different people telling me no, won’t even roll back my account.
Deffo beating a dead horse.

1 Like

They don’t care about their customers at all. That’s what they are saying.

1 Like

Keep on surviving!

1 Like

Sadly true. Wouldn’t have been hard to look at my account, then send out what I was missing. Love how brady’s are now compareable with Basils and Bennies lol

Me too. And I want my league points back!

You too! :raised_hands:t2:

But they gave you what they felt was equivalent after their f up… Why should you have any say in what u consider fair? What a joke

1 Like

Same :frowning:
But, sadly, it is not happenning. I know they won’t do anything else so I’m just quitting so I dont keep getting dissapointed lolllll.

1 Like

They took your money and gave you pixels worth less than what was spent. Was the screw up actually a screw up. Funny how compensation never comes with a refund. These recent round of blunders were left out long enough for enough of the player base to use real money then once fixed that was not returned. Scopely still comes out ahead at the end of the day. They sell you the trainers or gear for real money take it away give you lesser value pixes in return and call it fair. Oh here is the new promo go do some pulls and forget we screwed you. Thanks but no thanks.

5 Likes

That’s the part that makes me angry…the fact that this ended up being a benefit to scopely. It’s just so unjust. I know life isnt fair and all that but it just seems so wrong and makes me feel angry.

2 Likes

Same with the turkey map. Left up long enough for people to buy cans out the shop or from offers to run it at s fevered pace. Once again they profit greatly. These mistakes are to common to be mistakes.

1 Like

I agree. It seems extremely calculated.

In America, you kick a dead horse.
In Russia, dead horse will kick you
At $copely, they take your money and say oh so sorry, here is a 4* pull (aint worth sh*t) one Lilith (WTF am i gonna do with just one?) and 10 Burt’s ( how many hits to the nuts you get from Lucille ) and here is a $40.00 offer( Give us more of your money ). Keep on surviving!!!

4 Likes

They will probably remove this. They always remove my posts.

#TheWalkingDead:RoadToRobbery

2 Likes

Good hashtag… did you notice that the word s p e n d I n g is being blocked in posts?? Strange

And d e l e t i n g is white blocked