Before you go hershell doodoo

Pls stop too think that a charector who relitivly remained unchanged from his 6* is probably a good thing
He’s be shite. Quite frankly if he was too lose his 60% rev… Everyone would. Be angry
He gained heal reduction for 3 turns and seriously it may sound bad at first but It mean syou can kill who want (unless they have heal reduction resist) which is rare af anyway because 100% heal reduction is gonna stop revives for 3 turns… And of don’t kill you can still execute that guy and they won’t come back for 3 turns
And if you haven’t ended the raid n.Those 3 turns you need to sort out your raid team
His active isn’t the worse it’s t2 so you can still use it and honestly if he’s got a lacerator with him they can use that also it’s 300 bleed it’s not gonna setoff payback so hint hint here his active may have more use than you thought.
My point is that don’t call a 6* like hershel and sawyer doo doo because they remain relitivly unchanged from thir 5* imagine instead of hershal as I said earlier lost his revive
Or sawyer lost his stun youd be angry af
Like when rom lost his burn even though I personally like him most didn’t like him because he lost his burn and I can understand that
So today instead today be thankful that scopes didn’t ruin hershall ( for once)

16 Likes

Hershel is garbage, did you think about that?

7 Likes

I’m allowed an opinion
Have you thought about that
Pppl can like toons and I know ppl that think who think cammila is shite (they’re just opinions they can’t hurt you)

Many of my region said that he’s garbage, but u r rigth, on the correct team he would be cool, a damage dealer that revives and is likely to “decapitate” for 3 turns
Imma put it on a shiva team
Weapon
ap when attacking
Defense 35%
Bleed

1 Like

He’s great compared to the most recent characters they released.

13 Likes

Nope he is definitely Doo Doo💩

4 Likes

Well only person gonna be disappointed here is you then you think hersh is bad that’s your opinion but mine is I like him
your opinion can’t be forced on me
Like scopley can’t force me to spend

6 Likes

100% agree; heal reduction for 3 turns is a nice addition IMHO.

Only thing I hate about it is that if his rush kills the enemy the heal reduction doesn’t apply which is bullshit

6 Likes

That’s not saying much lol. All the recent legacies are :face_vomiting:

1 Like

This writing style reminds me of @kookland

1 Like

Well, the damage reduction and revive arguably make him better than Romanov, but then again who ISN’T?

2 Likes

Wrong! Amber still applies heal reduction even if they die.

2 Likes

I agree. I like sawyer a lot and im very happy with Hershel. Only 2 things i was concerned was him keeping the high hp upon revive and his execution. He makes a very nice attack toon.

2 Likes

That sucks

2 Likes

He’s the best attack legacy they’ve made this year …

2 Likes

The best and the only useful

I think he will be pretty nice… His revive is on rush so there s no limit, his active heals as well as bleed (i run zach, blue negan, red Davie bleed team), and along with heal reduction and damage, he will be a good atk toon in the right set up

@GR.Scopely please fix the heal reduction on his rush because it isn’t applying if he kills target

1 Like

I like Sawyer and Hershel call me wierd they are both useable Just craft stun on Sawyer and your good to go