Before I try to pull for her

Before I try to pull for alpha is she worth it if I get her meaning would she be a very good defense or would it just be meh? Would beta be better?

1 Like

The chance that you pull either of them is super slim. If you get her though, you can experiment with her in attack and defence.

3 Likes

Would she be good for defense? Is she worth it for defense is my main concern. @Wanderer @Kodak_black . Please let me know your thoughts and wisdom.

Personally, I think that her Evasion skill works better on attack since you are able to control your adrenaline rush

2 Likes

I think Beta is better personally purely because yellow characters on defence are getting slaughtered by Diego/Alpha/Shawn.

1 Like

Her adrenaline rush gives 2 others adrenaline rush… that would be great for defense and offense

I wouldn’t use her on defense to simply put it.

1 Like

I like the confidence that it’s a forgone conclusion youre choosing who to go for in the same wheel as it’s guaranteed… I need your moxie

5 Likes

Yes it’s worth pulling for an yes it’s good for both attack and def purposes depending on what mods u select but the odds aren’t in ur favor my freind scopley just wants ur money

Lol NO dont donate $$$ for Scopely

1 Like

If u know how to use her in offense she would be awesome. her activeskill is key
In def didn’t saw her

1 Like

Not like you have a choice of the 2 . Likely wont get 1 but if you do as always depends on your roster and what you build around it.

I would use her in defense IF she was given to me, but I don’t feel she is pull worthy. Her weapon cannot be disarmed and its sets the attacker back A LOT.

1 Like

I could see her being trouble on defense especially with all the toons that have the random multi attacks now that you can’t control. For example, a Bruce rush targets her second or a decap sandy rush. Otherwise, she should be easy to control.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.