Beachballs, sombreoros and seashells

Hello everyone.

Just a quick couple of questions.

I started playing a few days ago. It looks like my placements for the current events will net 2000 WD Tokens. I checked out what they get me, and can see I need 10,000 of each to get a character.

1. It doesn’t appear to show me how much of each item I get for my 1000 WD Tokens. Is there a set amount or is it random per pull?

2. As I’ve just started the game, do I have enough time to accumulate enough of an item to get a character or have I joined part way through.

Thank you.

1 Like

Random pulls.

1 Like

Of the lowest amounts possible, but don’t worry, somebody will pull 10,000…but it’ll never be you, or verdeiwsp, or me

4 Likes

Someone in my faction did pull 10k sombreros. Lol

1 Like

RNG based, if you look at the wheel for WD tokens it will show you the various % of each amt of beach ball, sombrero and seashells, 10,000 of any of these items is under 0.5% each I believe. A large variety of different amounts with, obviously 100 of any of the items being the highest %. But you could always be lucky, someone has to be.

For once it was me! I also pulled another 5k. I never get anything good so will take this as my 1 and only piece of luck.

1 Like

I don’t have good odds when it comes to pulls, but I identify as having good odds

1 Like

The deals will pour in close to the end of the period… Making sure you don’t lose out at more RNG

3 Likes

Thank you for the answers.

In regards to my second question, have I joined partway through this promotion? It says I have 11 days. Assuming I have bad luck, would 1 days worth of events be enough to net me one of these characters?

Thanks.

Depends on your faith in RNGsus

Translation: no

2 Likes

I just saw another post about this event. Someone’s been placing pretty high from day one and just getting 100 items. Plus I just realised I don’t pick the item. So even if I do get a lucky pull like 5000, there’s still a 2/3 chance I won’t get the same item next pull, let alone the desired quantity.

I see you’re new here.
That’s just the way things are designed more and more here. Hence the forum riots

Before you get too comfortable, I might advise you to watch this video.

2 Likes

To answer your questions:

1. The amount you get is random, and you don’t get to pick what you get.
  2. This event has been going on for 2 weeks already.

As for if 1 day of events can get you enough for a character, the answer is maybe. It depends on RNG to see if you can get the 10k in a single pull, and the odds are not good. However, you’re new to the game and I strongly believe that new players get a ‘catch-up’ mechanism, so you never know, you might get a single lucky pull.

Still stuck at 500 sombreros though have been placed 1st & now 2nd in lvl up events also placed pretty well for the rest of events. It’s a joke, also that they give you still items for the toons you no longer can redeem.

Been very active through the whole event so far. Total $h1t event. Most people will not get a pull.

3 Likes

This event is shit.
We’re competing in tournaments for a chance at a character.
What happened to epic tokens, or epics in general as prizes?

1 Like

Better get used to this. The company is all about RNG.

1 Like

#PlayersUnited
#ThisIsNotFine

1 Like

Its possible

Sure it’s possible despite the fact we’ve had Ivanova already as Lvl up reward few months ago. Of course some people will get a toon, but the majority will have grinded again for nothing at the end. You will lose the fun real quick if all events end like that.