Beach brawl rm smh

dont be retarded like me and bring farm team. rm has sclasses that are all beefed up and can take some beating. Make sure to bring fac helper too~ wasted beach balls. thx scopely

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

Yah same mistake. Should have looke at that s15 at the info xD

Ditto figured be easy ride so went in with weaker team… got arse handed to me lost 20 beach balls… meh I’ve cut an run used my brollies on armoury tokens. Least got somet outta “event”

2 Likes

I’ve noticed more and more that they’re not making it clear whether it’s humans or walkers. So you never know what team to take in. They all just have:
Screenshot_20200626-115633_Walking Dead

Which could mean anything. I mean I guess you could argue that S14+ is always going to be humans but you have no idea what kind of toons you’re going to be facing.

2 Likes

That’s a fantastic trap, kudos design team, I hope every coke you get is flat for the rest of the month

4 Likes

Actually happened to me but since I use Kenny 2 Priya with rampage Mercer and Aarav as my farm team I passe it (barley ) lol

Yea I feel stupid I didnt realize the team was gonna be tough so i also messed up

So I had all 80 beach balls from the missions. Ran stage 1, beat it. Lost on stage 2. Now only have 20 left. Should have had 40 left. 20 per stage. WTF.

Its costs 20 to open the maps too im afraid.

4 Likes

Yep. Costs 80 beach balls, 20 to open and 20 per stage. And they only give 80 from completing the missions.

1 Like

These stupid roadmaps just to be sure i normally run a range team with kenny as support toon. So even if its humans or walkers you have an answer for it. Priya with Rampage also good with kenny.

1 Like

I missed that. Thanks!

Would have been nice to get a 20 beach ball cushion

1 Like

Punishment for leaving I could have warned you 1​:rofl::rofl:

Lol what a curse

Yeah, if you try the map again, definitely bring in a good attack team plus faction supporter. And don’t forget battle items! I usually bring tear gas and nerve gas grenades, regular grenades, and smelling salts. All three maps have beefy toons in them.

Lol yea idk why they made them that tough but I beat all 3 today with no problem after slimy mishap yesterday

1 Like

yup, its not a “very hard” RM.
It just sucks that you are locked at 80 balls and one failed stage ruining the day’s work.

Remember you can use items to lower defense/attack and revive.

3 Likes