Beach balls issue

Greetings. So I’m still getting beach balls after I got my collection rewards? Which they go to waste because I won’t be getting another elodie, and can’t contact support either bc the chat icon dissapered. can someone help pls bc the event is almost ending and I still have 4k WD token which i can’t open before this issue is resolved. Keep on surviving

1 Like

Same here. I collected enough seashells to claim two toons. @GR.Scopely are you guys gonna run that road map to use our extra items again?

3 Likes

He won’t answer , he’s busy letting the community know he likes turtles instead

8 Likes

Yeah, that’ll happen

2 Likes

Not at all a waste my friend! You can use these beach balls on a shitty overpriced roadmap that appears sporadically. This will give you enough WD tokens for one more pull and another 200 beach balls!

2 Likes

When you take 4th in lvl up and the reward gives you 3 pulls and you receive 3 times the items of the toon you already redeemed, then you know something is completely wrong in this game. :joy:

3 Likes

Haven’t even enough for one toon yet lmao

1 Like

Be happy you got a toon… I haven’t reach any yet despite first place in TOC twice and a bunch of top 15s. Disgraceful event.

8 Likes

It’s a definite oversite in planning. But if they run that collection turn in map at least there is a chance to get something else. Of course a small chance of getting a small amount of something you need and a big chance of getting more of what you don’t need.

At least you guys hot a toon. High performance and I’m not getting any of the 3. Gotta love rng NOT

2 Likes

I’m close to all thee, but given the number of pulls likely between now and the end of the event (Monday) it won’t matter as I’ll have f_ck all.

If I’m “lucky” I can gamble some tokens on that roadmap and hope I get enough for one of the toons

finished high in events still nothing to show for nor do I expect to get any thing scopley at its best the like con man at fairground roll up roll. Killing the game with crap like this. Oh look war wheel again now its ending.

On my trash account

I’ll take them!!! I’m not getting a toon bc RNG

Same I got beach balls as well after I already collected

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.