Battle Pass Torches Mission

Just curious as to wether everyone got enough torches for their battle pass mission? I got plenty but I also got lucky.

1 Like

Need 40 more. And i don’t have 600 coins to get torch bag. It ends today. So shit!

1 Like

Got 535 before today’s SLUT (can’t remember who posted that, but I love the acronym for Solo Level Up Tournament) started, cashed my YGL the 2 seconds after event started, cashed the BP mission 10 seconds later

2 Likes

I must have got lucky because I had more than enough, completed it a few days ago.

2 Likes

Got very lucky as through tournis an maps had it done quick…

Gotta way thanks for the thread as did make me revisit missions an saw needed to use 2 more cans to do job lot :grin:

1 Like

Lol 7 chars

I call em ‘Lup’ for short but so far no one else is catching it and making it a thing

Why would they? LU is an obvious shortcut and one char shorter than “lup”, that has no special meaning. But the SLUT… that’s it, baby, we got way too many SLUTs in a week, lol

2 Likes

I dunno I think it’s because LU is clunky when spoken.

Personally I can’t get enough SLUTs

Yeah, but when you put too much effort into each SLUT that comes your way, it leaves you exhausted of resources and the thrill of scoring well on a SLUT gets diminished if you are already thinking of the next SLUT before you’re finished with the one you’re in already…

Eh, are we still discussing TWD:RTS? Because those words above seem to have a universal meaning, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I got enough with the last raid side missions plus lucky pulls on torches bags.

1 Like

Lol 7 chars

That’s why you don’t go all out in every SLUT; just go all out in SLUTs that will benefit you the most.

1 Like

Yes, the main problem with SLUTs is that they are really not cheap and there’s always someone who will score on a SLUT better than you can afford to. And even if you think you scored well, the SLUT will not stay with you or reward you a second time - you have to deal will another SLUT again…

About twenty short from getting awful results from the random torch bags. Don’t know why guaranteed is such a crazy concept. Every last little bag does not to be jackpot or trashpot rng it just gets exhausting getting the worst result every time

1 Like

Yeah I hate the gamble bags. I’d drop more coins on bags if there were better low thresholds

No FU option please!

1 Like

Don’t forget if you go light on the SLUTS you can save resources for the FLUT, which doesn’t sound as good but is a communal SLUT… I’m sure there’s a name for that :wink:

1 Like

Nope. Got the 20 torches from the roadmap bag every time. Most of these F2P battle pass missions seem very P2P if you ask me.

1 Like

The title is battle pass torches mission. But you are talking about only SLUTs XD

What can I say? The mission was just one, but there’s so many SLUTs… besides, where did you get the most torches from - from the SLUTs, of course

1 Like