Ban warning system

Alright here goes. Today for the first time I have been banned for 24 hours. This didn’t occur until several factions had inbound transferred to my region. I stay out of Global chat and for good reason. I post maybe a few times a day mostly to say hello or share a funny comment. The worst thing I’ve done recently was call some new transfers noobs because they were new to the region. Most took it respectfully as it was intended and we discussed having them join a region chat board to keep the peace. Everything went as fine as it could have possibly gone. Or so I thought!! Two days later I’m banned with no warning or reason. I spend money and I am very active in this game and feel it’s highly discerning that a complaint could be made and I’m banned without checking with me, my faction, others from my region. On top of it you didn’t even let me know. So what’s the deal scopely can I get some information before I decide to quit playing once and for all.

1 Like

Looks like you missed the memo so to recap…

Keep surviving…and keep quiet. :wink:

1 Like

While we can help you on the forums with general information like which chats are filtered and how the system is supposed to work, nobody here can help you with any specific information about your ban. Truth is, I’ve never heard of anyone getting any information about their ban besides ‘please review the ToS’.

2 Likes

hahahah u got banned
NOOB

Guess I’ll spend my money elsewhere today. Not sure if I’ll be back. This is absurd.

1 Like

Still makes no sense. I don’t recall being censored except for weird words that scopely blocks out. I have my co leads send messages on my behalf and again I don’t put many words into this game. I’d like an actual explanation not your terms if service. Point out what I did exactly to the T and fill me in. Otherwise you will ban me again and eventually lose a customer. Still not happy.

1 Like

Just to be clear, I’m a player. I don’t work for Scopely.

3 Likes

For the amount of time you spend monitoring the forum and trying to help people out you should be getting compensated.

In fact they should just make you a CM for the game. Since you are far more active with the community than all the others combined.

6 Likes

You are cool dude but this the first post of yours I disagree with she sucks and Jb is better even on his worst day

1 Like

Thanks and I get it. She has gone all corporate as of late. Still with that being said at least she’s here and engages the players and provides answers unlike any of the cm’s we have had and currently have. JB only discusses the game on line apparently so why should she be doing this for free?

She posts the schedule now and she merges and closes threads. That would be the equivalent of a supermarket customer walking behind the counter and working customer service and then restocking the shelves. Who does that for free? No one.

6 Likes

Saying White Knight doesn’t get you banned from the forums anymore?

1 Like

No clue. I haven’t been you know what since Shane left. There is also a user here by that name @WhiteKnight, lol.

But just in case… :wink:

1 Like

Maybe it was just the memes?? I just remember back in Kali Shane days so many having to make second accounts.

yeah I got banned about 4 times from her , jsut posting how bad her responses are

jb doesnt ban no one
no matter how much u criticize lol

1 Like

Maybe JB doesn’t post here often because scipley won’t let him unless its to post something they specifically told him to do so.

I do miss getting some insight into the game from the combat guys though. It’s never been the same since they made them stop.

The reason they had to stop was because of the Michonne gate when one of the developers said she was nerfed, but the company line was she was fixed.
It’s like with the many topics about ygl, a couple of the developers did say they couldn’t\wouldn’t fix it, because it was in the old coding and they already built layers on top and could cause massive problems. But now I’ve read a few saying otherwise.
It’s also really awesome they deleted the old forums, you know because security warming, yet use this service that has had many security issues. :man_shrugging:t5: :shushing_face: :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

just go on line
he talks like crazy there
nothing official though, just place markers and bulls23t

That‘s a ridiculous Scopely reply.

It’s not a Scopely reply, as I don’t work for Scopely. What part is ridiculous?

2 Likes

Noobs dont blame ppl they trying helping u . they jus shearing information about game they aren’t working for scopley.
"Smh ppl crying when I calling them noobs "

1 Like