Ban s class from hordes

Ban s class its impossible to win against Petes team
Edit: i took Pete as an example

26 Likes

No need to ban sclass. We just need a hike in attack and defense on walkers. But that’s not gonna happen :pensive:

As if walkers will do any damage against 6star bide toons lol. This tournament makes 0 sense.

6 Likes

We need more strong walkers cards

No need to stress. The rewards are absolute shit.

3 Likes

How people ever enjoyed this game mode is beyond me. Yuk.

9 Likes

Ban Hoardes it’s always sucked

8 Likes

+1 (7 characters)

Agreed rather they just ban hordes hate it

1 Like

I actually enjoyed it when it was well balanced and there was some level strategy to it, not just getting wiped out by S-classes.

2 Likes

In Diamond League it was never balanced.

3 Likes

Well I still love it

I’d rather have an Sr or raid tourny than this crap. All I get is crap cards thanks to my leaky bucket :yum:

That’s the biggest problem with this game mode. The rng of the cards. Makes the whole event stupid imo.

2 Likes

Ban hordes, stupidest event without torches or collectables. I’ve finished my milestones so now I can devote my time to complain about how lame hordes are

2 Likes

Just ban hordes it sux

2 Likes

D3 sucks I cant touch any team with the crap cards they start you out with and even if I get any good ones dont think it will matter

Plus the milestones suck really 3 more chances at another burt that i got 4 of from the Halloween event get that shyt out of here

I thought this was the reason they took down hordes to improve it.Just nvm.
What the Fugk hahahahahahaha

1 Like

I even had trouble with the F2P S class. Kapoor for his dexterity and James with damn CRIT COL DMG II

1 Like