Balanced war matchmaking please

How this kind of matchmaking is balanced ? How is it possible to compete seriously … Its just stupid. I prefer to wait and be sure to war against the same average faction … than against this :

2 Likes

They have never got it right, don’t mind every now and then but when you get in 8 out of 10 you know they haven’t got a clue

I.am feeling you’re pain on this

1 Like

We’re rank 20 , our last 5 matches #1, #2 , #1 , #1 , #3. Not sure how that’s balanced match making.

They have to keep the spenders happy. Spenders don’t want competition. They want wins. It’s how the justify all the purchases they make.

We are rank 35 and In order

I mean wtf

would.this be fair matchmaking

Yep but at least you are in the right war region, reps here are 2-3 million so not the worst

Rep doesn’t mean anything. Level diesn’t Mean anything.

I thought they chose opponents based on the team level in the 6/8 in the war party?

just shut up and play. matchmaking is fine as it is. You are just whining just get gud and youll be fine.

no its based on whos matchmaking. this is better that way instead of waiting an hour to match up against the same faction over again and again.

Let’s be honest we all fed up of it and really nobody at scopely seems to listen. Mobile games much older than this one had basic match making from the start it wasn’t perfect but lot better then what we have on this game.

1 Like

Correction:

We have lives. We have jobs. Family’s who we love. Friends who we cherish. Theirs absolutely no need to be in a top faction one that’s clearly super active and spends if the above apply to you.

The match making is screwing the wrong factions over its broken.

1 Like

Nope. Feeding the spenders.

1 Like

Gotta feed those whales, it has always been thus…

1 Like

Took me bloody 3 hrs to get 10k! Come on!!

2 Likes

Agreed our faction is having a tough time with match ups. No one minds getting the odd top team. But 7/8 times out of 10 is demoralising.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.