Bad characters for active players

I’ve been noticing that very active players always receive the worst prize, or have a gigantic probability to have the worst prize, while weak players and / or play very little, win the best. I’ve been taking the worst prize ever for almost a year and seeing players who make less than 45k of a war score take the best, that’s horrible. how can players be encouraged to play like that?

6 Likes

Not always but most of the time I do lmao.But this time got Disarming Bruce. Win some lose some

4 Likes

You’ve been at it about a year with only garbage prizes to show for it? I guess they don’t have to encourage you, see ya back again tomorrow.

But, the luck is really reduced. I was the only one to do 200k in the war, to get the third aris. and that’s how it’s been almost a year :c

Right you are about that one. The duplicates are a real kick to the u know whats.

2 Likes

It’s very difficult to see several friends make progress, and you, not.

1 Like

Well if you ever feel demotivated, just remember…

I got Lydia in a single pull and you didn’t.

1 Like

Don’t you hate when that faction member who did absolutely nothing all weekend, they seem to disappear from line even tho they are always posting on it. Then they seem to appear right after war to collect rewards and post their awesome reward why you get aris. Happens all the time and it’s super annoying

4 Likes

the worst is when these players who do not help at all, come and play with you, saying that it is better and has better legion.

Good luck. Personally I feel its best never to do a wheel expecting the best, but expect the worst. Their odds are just poor…

Only ever got lucky with Erika (over 60 pulls) , Carl (10 pull), Magna (over 60 pulls) and Harper (lucky SC pull)

Every. Damn. Time. :pensive:

2 Likes

I agree with u tht the low activity players or the less skilled players get better things but eventually u will get something good. Ive seen guys tht barley war get the best toons out whilst i get pure shit. I had bad pull luck till abt a week ago but imo just play for competition not rewards its a better feeling in the end.

1 Like

Just today in a chat that I’m in I saw a player post his awesome pull for doing less 50k. It boils my blood when it happens lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.