Auto-Play combat speed toggle. Why is there a X2?

Give me some examples. I’m curios af what might be a good reason to auto-play x2 instead of x3

1 Like

you want faster but not that faaaaster. :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Lmao :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Jesus, people complain for ages about not been able to speed up auto play and then there’s people like u that just want to complain for the sake of it, maybe it’s because people might wanna see it a little bit slower but does it really matter, we got what we asked for and you’re still complaining.

6 Likes

Hilarious, what a way to put it lol.

1 Like

haters gonna hate

1 Like

Because 3 is then one more than 2.

@CombatDevIl is my new favorite dev! Still laughing. I like all the devs actually. They seem to have a good sense of humor which is kinda rare in devs

5 Likes

speed

Awesome! Now how about a 5x and then a 10x. Make it even FASTER!!

11 Likes

How about instant… that will make ev1 happy… no animations reqd… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m using 3x most of the time but yesterday running SR I lost a couple toons when I wasn’t paying attention… by the time I realized I lost two it was end of stage and no chance to revive.

If it was 2x I may have been able to react sooner and revived, we will never know lol

I think you remove 2x and introduce 10x so much more useful.

1 Like

The real question is why is there not a 10,000x? Seriously 3x is way to slow. I did not super charge my tablet with a jet engine and 6 quad cores for nothing. I have 12tb of ram running 666mhz.

2 Likes

Pls give us No-AR Button !!

3 Likes

I like your tablet’s mhz. just saying

But how many 1080s do you have?