Assault change by war!

It would be great if there was this change in the calendar, to end the month pleasing most. Assault tournament is not as exciting as war and let’s face the fact that Scopely has been displeasing many players this month. A good time for a good change, at least on the calendar.

The calendar is planned to fit with upcoming WoC and I think the reasons behind was explained in the dedicated WoC thread.

So the 3 week war break has been known since then :blush:

Just fyi

1 Like

And for some of us it’s a holiday and will be traveling.

1 Like

@spike - The schedule has changed when it comes to the planning of the AOW/CRW. (Basically, starting from the 29/11, all CRW’s have been pushed by a week as reflected in the below calendar). For the updated dates of the War of Champions please refer here: War of Champions II update - 11/05
GR

2 Likes

Let’s be real they’ve had war on all kinds of holidays.

1 Like

Oh I know all too well it’s nice that it actually isn’t so I don’t have to step out.

1 Like

Except Labor Day. Couldn’t possibly war on Labor Day.

1 Like

Don’t get it no war last weekend so work in whatever scopes has to do then fking simple

1 Like

Personally would prefer an onslaught as it has way better rewards than any other event

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.