Ascend characters in supply depot

Im in a new region. I’m a free to play and I dont have a lead character. so when the wanderer popped up in the supply depot I was like cool I need a lead and I have the supply points needed to get him but he has a prestige 12 block on him. What person even as free to play at presitge 12 would be able to utilize the characters “minus eric” that are behind that enormous time or paywall. Please remove the prestige 12 spot and just open it. Show a little love to your ftp playerbase.

3 Likes

I’m honestly fine with the lock.
If there was actually any good characters behind it.

Also Eric is in the “free” slot.

Eric is free

1 Like

I was in a Japanese faction for a very long time.

Are you jealous, you weeb?

If I watch enough anime, I’ll be Japanese

2 Likes

Wanderer appears in the other non-P12 slot. Unfortunately the volume of characters in the depot and slow refresh rate mean you might be waiting months

1 Like

I totally agree Cass. I honestly haven’t seen Eric come up on mine. so they could maybe make more ascendables available in the depot spot that is available to us

1 Like

They’ll add Vincent,Wyatt,and Shane.

3 Likes

Japanese don’t watch anime

Lame-a$$ effort to troll again? quit trying already! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I cycled through it about 25 times and every single ascendable minus decap tye has been in the prestige 12 spot. I’ve seen eric, maggie, wanderer, aaron.

He can also be found in the slot before prestige 12. Just need to wait for him to fall there.

1 Like

Bad luck. I bought Wanderer, Eric, Ty, Duane all from depot long before hitting P12 although admittedly some long before they were ascendable

Tyreese is there too, and he’s not bad. For newer players, however, Wanderer could be useful. Aside from Eric, he is a leader character and can help to give “options for the toolkit”.

Yeah, I picked him up in the past and I am not at level 12. Strange thing is that the Governor has never appeared in my depot, nor has Eric (although I had him pop from another wheel before he became ascendable-think it was the 5 star wheel from years ago). It’s random what you get in your Depot.

It’s true. It will happen if you believe.

Anime is good. Anime is what people should watch

1 Like

I watch the Boondocks.

1 Like

is that anime? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: