Ascend 5 toons quest

I know ther was post about that, but please @GR.Scopely @forum.admin take it to team (lol). Probably No one want that quest. Ppl dont have medals, or dont want ascend 3*

Change that asap please.

11 Likes

This one is bothering me too… legit have 35k ascendance medals

I have other 2 mil but my issue is Entirely different I don’t have tons or fodder to upgrade them

2 Likes

I could trade you
I have about 200 5 star doubles

1 Like

Silver medals you mean? I was talking about Gold one

With the amount of 3* toons from tokens, and relatively low cost of ascending 3* to 4* is fine by me. Those 4* get burned into 5* …

But the whole ascend 5 toons needs to change for sure, switch it up to collecting buckets or something

Oh I have 2,400 gold ones

Agree. This is costing me comics and I shouldn’t have to pay to be in survivors club for this. I’m trying so hard to give you money and you’re making it very easy to take that money back.

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely we need more medals.

Are we pulling out the tape measure now? :wink:

1 Like

See if you are free to play and literally have no decent toons to ascend then you will have this much because the toons are so bad only good toon I have had in about 2 maybe 3 months is claim laopo from the museum to go with james

Ascend 3*s. That simple.

2 Likes

That would work for this week. Buy it hapoens every 2 weeks. :rage:

Yes but then you will need 40 spare 3* which I don’t think people will save that many then if you do what are you going to do with the 4* sell them for supply markers

I did, ascend 3, and cant more

Agreed this mission is bad remove it my roster is still at 1800 so I have no 1 or 2 star to ascend

This is what I did, but it’s rather annoying to waste the resources on something that you don’t need. Getting 5 completely useless 4 stars for that work just seems like Scope is mocking me.

1 Like

let we ascend 2* at least

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.