Ascend 5 toons for weekly missions?

Just another VERY annoying feature from Scopely. Please drop this from weekly missions. It feels rather pay to play…

6 Likes

Ascending 3* toons works and they’re cheap to level up.

1 Like

Ascending 4 & 3 stars works, but it’s still annoying af

3 Likes

Ascend 4stars, I got rose and Jessie a little while ago, trying for Rick and siddiq next time there’s a mission

1 Like

This is total bs especially when you have wheels that gives you parts of a 6* and then 5* tokens that you mostly get non ascendables on smh it’s just not obtainable

1 Like

Open lots of basic tokens and ascend 4* s using 3* s and 4* s pulled from those tokens. You can get some good toons like Donny or lacerator Davie for practically nothing

2 Likes

Yep… and if the mission continues 4 weeks in a row i’ll be running outta tokens lol

2 Likes

This just goes to show people complain about everything. If you been playing for any amount of time you should have lots of tokens. Three and four stars are not hard to take care of easily. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean other people are on the same page. This is the fifth weekly mission and the first time it’s been up once you wait till this evening When it changes to start complaining.

1 Like

There’s always that one guy who thinks everything is fine.

2 Likes

So this is a broken feature is that what you’re telling me?

No it’s a road block feature set up to stop f2p some not all and new players. Not every one is on your level so plz don’t act the big lad and talk down to people. In my opinion it’s a bad move. And Yes I’ve already completed it.

Just like the faction one not working.

5 Likes

Nobody is talking down to anybody. Everybody in this game gets three and four star characters now you wore a little bit you got a whole bunch. I completed it with a three month old account that I have spent zero dollars on. They aren’t going to give every thing away without a challenge I mean what would be the point?

1 Like

I’m sorry it was a six month old account

1 Like

Agree with your first point. Irritating, time consuming and zero net benefit to gameplay…

2 Likes

There is no benefit to my account to do it. Yes I can level 3 or 4 star toons to a ascend but what does it do for my game play or fun?

It’s unnecessary border line homework. Adds to the bore factor. And you waste more resources than you gain.

3 Likes

I just went back and ascended a 4 star blue toon from scratch. #neveragain. Lol. Boring!!!

1 Like

I’ve did it well over 50 times now for yellow Rick revive alone only one ascendace toon I got was zek, which I’ve already a hand full off. Rng gamble of nightmare.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it! Good luck, if you’re still trying,

1 Like

The benefit is that you complete the weekly mission? If you don’t feel it’s worth it then you can not do it?

4 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like