Ascend 5 toons again?

Again Scoplay?
We are tired of this!!! PLEASE STOP

13 Likes

Dear god please make it stop!

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind to ascend 5 toons every week, but pls make 1* ascendable too. So i can make it easily from training camp. How does it sound?

3 Likes

this would be great,
At least 2* ascendable

1 Like

@GR.Scopely any chance you could acknowledge this as an issue & maybe see about changing something for the benefit of players?

3 Likes

cant even ascend 1 T_T

I haven’t had enough Benedicts or useless five stars to ascend someone in almost two months. In that time I’ve only received two Benedicts but I have 2,000 gold ascendance medals. Either give us more Benedicts or get rid of the mission. I got 20 toons ready for ascendance but it takes months just to ascend one of em.

2 Likes

It’s not that hard

5 Likes

I get why many complain about this milestone. It means a waste of valuable resources on low level toons. Its no different than this very game we all continue to play … its a waste of our valuable time (and money).

6 Likes

#stopitforever

1 Like

You can use 3 stars but it’s fairly annoying so agreed.

1 Like

I used 3☆’s . Got Pokey & Shyla both whom I never had before.

What is the Strategy though? - For getting the 3* to a point where they can be ascended? I am not going to waste trainers on them, I don’t think they are worth even a Burt, do you send 3* on YGI missions from the scav camp that seems wasteful as well.
I am thinking that to do it, you take the hospital on the Territory map, then farm survivors from the world map, and then train hundreds of 1* and use them to level the 3*? Is this how others are doing it, or is there some other way I have missed?

1 Like

Can’t believe i wasted benny’s on Chad so i can ascend him. Stupid.

1 Like

Guys open elite tokens. Lots of 3 stars and 4 stars there.
Then feed em to the 3 star you’re ascending. Dont waste trainers.
But yeah it would be nice if they stopped with this mission. Even 50k medals a week is too much for throwaway toons

2 Likes

Ikr it’s a f-ing ball ache :frowning:

That’s what I did still a pain, and difficult for some🤗

You only have to level up one single Active Skill, and yet you have to ascend 5 characters. There is no logic to that imbalance of effort and resources required.

2 Likes

I didn’t use trainer’s to lvl up 3☆’s. Plenty of them drop the same exact same toons when using basic & helper tokens.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.