Armory tokens? Where’d they go?

Is there going to be a way to get more armory tokens before the mission timer is up? I’m about 6k short to complete it.

2 Likes

Arena grants you armory tokens, and it seems it will be staying there for a long time. Or maybe revival events, or the ol’ “keep on surviving”

2 Likes

Well can’t get 6k from arena in 1day

One of the weekly mission for Rick doll gives 2k, otherwise you must farm them from arenas, I had to farm 4k took 6 tickets.

this is yet another shortcomings by scopely.

They need to get rid of it or allow conversion with food and material.
the amount of tokens we need to do anything in armory is ridiculous vs the amount that is obtainable daily.

Yet another proof, none of the Scopely employees plays their games. Cant create something that is user friendly when you remove the user from testing.

3 Likes

Games Broken☹️

2 Likes

Well I think the intention is to not flood the game with 5* weapons but to have them come in slowly

2 Likes

Crafting Earl will take care of that😂

2 Likes

He is a bastard

3 Likes

Lmao yes :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I would agree with you, however the amount is not even a trickle… and the amount we need to do each attempt is too high, and also keep in mind that armory has success/fail. Top that with Scopley’s infamous RNG, your odds of getting weapon you want will take few months.

1 Like

True, but should have enough to compete a mission…

2 Likes

4k in 6 tickets? No way. Normally get less than 100 with a good amount being 150 from a win. That doesn’t add up.

2 Likes

I’m sorry if you are in a shitty RNG bucket. But my drops were primarily 300, do the math!!!

It was.

We got 1 5star weapon free.
Levelling up another 4 cost 200k tokens

Missions give 20k+30k+40k+50k=140k tokens

Other Arena missions give 5k+6k+7k+8k=26k tokens

Total from missions 166k tokens.

Roadmap gave another 35k tokens (if i remember correctly).

So basically you need 2 top50 finishes in raid tournament to get 5 5star weapons and you have 50k tokens left for research

1 Like

Facts he is

Wow wish I got that much.

I usually got about 30 to 50 armory tokens from arenas. So my bucket must be busted… again! And I’m in diamond IV so you would think I would have a halfway decent bucket, but nooo

2 Likes

Yes this looks about right, I completed it a few days ago, the key was to not waste tokens researching until after you had upgraded the 4 weapons to complete the mission.

I made the ‘mistake’ of researching and crafting. Didn’t have time to check specifics of missions and ended up pulling from the wheel for the missing tokens. But it was doable if you could get top 50 in raids.